Diamond painting is an easy and relaxing form of art, you simply apply colorful resin "diamonds" to an adhesive canvas, like a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers.
This new craft is also very much similar to mosaic art, as it involves assembling colored pieces of glass or stone on a flat surface. The only difference is that diamond painting uses tiny resin rhinestones to create beautiful mosaic diamond artworks that sparkle, so it is also named paint with diamonds.
One of the most enticing aspects of DIY diamond painting is that this craft is ideal for adults, kids, and everyone. It is easy, fun. You could create a great work of art on your first try even if you do not have prior experience in this DIY craft. It allows you to stimulate your imagination, and showcase your creativity for the ultimate relaxation.
What's included in a Diamond Painting Kit?
Diamond painting kit includes colorful diamonds, adhesive pre-printed canvas, instructions and all tools(drill pen, wax, tweezer, bead tray)
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Diamond Paint
- Unpack your 5D diamond painting kit, lay out the pre-printed canvas on a flat surface
- View the chart printed on the side of the canvas, each number corresponds to a particular diamond color, choose one color to get started with.
- Pour a few diamonds into the grooved tray
- Peel back a small section of the protective film to work on.
- Dip the tip of the applicator tool into the strip of wax, it helps you pick up the diamonds.
- Press the tip of the applicator tool on the faceted side of the diamond, place the diamond on the adhesive canvas based on the corresponding color code
- Repeat steps until you finish the project
Where to buy Diamond Painting Kits?
From Pablo Picasso to Leonardo Da Vinci, the world of art has had the privilege of producing some of the greatest painters in history. Conspicuously, all these painters were renowned not only for their great paintings, but also for their distinct painting styles.
In the visual arts, style is a distinctive factor when describing an artist's work. For instance, Picasso was famous for using different types of styles such as cubism, primitivism, and surrealism. These styles are still in use today, but artists are now embracing different forms of modern art.
At Tophatter, there are more than 2000 diamond art designs range from simple to sophisticated in a variety of sizes, you can easily find the right diamond painting projects of your interests and skill levels to enjoy.
Share this post
- Tags: Tophatter