EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Please note recommended retail prices are for reference only.
View "Buy On Amazon" latest price     Recommended Ratings
There are 5
orders in progress
1-6 hours Fast shipping by Amazon
Important Information before your Purchase
- It is for 12 Volt DC ONLY. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug”, NOT 110V AC plug
- DO NOT SUPPOT 24 Volt.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT LT, HT and any Truck Tires.
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Rating power: 120W
- Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
- Min. Amp: 10 Amps
- Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
- LED flashlight: Bright Torch
- Maximum Working Pressure 70 PSI
- Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
- The power cable is with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
- Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 167°F
- CE certified
- Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
- Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire’s valve stem.
- Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
- Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
- When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
Valve connector detaching with desired pressure:
When you detach the valve connector, the tire valve would keep releasing air until the connector is fully detached. It's normal and can be accepted by setting up desired psi value on the machine. For example when you set 32 psi, the machine will keep pumping to 32.5 psi before it stops which consider the loss will be happening when you detach the valve connector.