Moonlight Forest Wolves
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Please note recommended retail prices are for reference only.
View "Buy On Amazon" latest price     Recommended Ratings
There are 5
orders in progress
1-6 hours Fast shipping by Amazon
Diamond Mosaic Diy Diamond Embroidery Square Paste Full Cross Stitch Kit Diy Diamond Painting
Diamond painting is an easy and enjoyable activity for both adults and kids. It is similar to paint by number, except that instead of using paint, you are using tiny diamonds to create colorful designs and patterns for finished designs that sparkle. The process that is quite simple and relaxing, study says it helps relieve stress and anxiety by being creative. Our diamond painting kits are available in a variety sizes and styles from simple to elaborate so crafters of all skill levels can find a project to enjoy.
Why Should You Order?
- CREATIVE CRAFTING - Fun and enjoyable for craft lovers young and old
- STRESS RELIEF - Channel your attention and achieve a state of alert, focused relaxation
- DIY HOME DECOR - Create your own wall art; no artistic ability required!
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - Whether it's for a birthday or Christmas, give them a gift they'll love
- FAMILY FUN - Spend a special night in with the family (Family Craft Night!)
Colored resin diamonds (different colors in labeled baggies)
1x numbered adhesive canvas (with design chart)
1x tweezer (used to apply the diamonds)
2x diamond applicator tool (also used to apply diamonds)
2x wax pad (used to pick up diamonds with the applicator tool)
2x organizing tray
Extra plastic bags for diamond storage
**Frame not included**
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.